hello! my name is Becky, and I am a wooloholic.

Sunday 3 January 2016

And the award for 'most forgetful blogger' goes to...

...me! 

I'm aiming for more frequent posts this year, honest! 

So much has happened since I last blogged; I've begun dyeing yarn, been adventuring with the Prince's Trust, I've crocheted myself silly, discovered loads of ace new makers of things, played shopkeeper at craft markets, had fun times with my crew, it's been Christmas (and New Year!), LOADS of stuff. 

Hooky project no.1 of 2015 is complete, I'll write a separate post about that though - and I've decided that this year I will learn to knit...knitting has been my woolly nemesis as I'm left handed, but I found a Craftsy course in Continental Knitting that maybe even I can follow. We shall see! 

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment