hello! my name is Becky, and I am a wooloholic.

Sunday 28 June 2015

a Sunday well spent brings a week of content

...even if that Sunday includes cleaning the bathroom, right?!

Right! Even though I know (like many) I have a whole week of w-o-r-k ahead, I'm feeling more prepared than usual thanks to a lovely weekend of family things, beer garden chatting, a teeny bit of housework (don't want to overdo it), a new WIP (as if I don't have enough projects on the go as it is), experimenting with a DIY lightbox idea and eating minstrels. Whoops, eating Minstrels. Capitalisation is so useful sometimes...

Just a quick post as I have some Folksy listings to write, I had some AWESOME HAPPY POST on Friday; but more on that another evening.

Hope you had a lovely weekend, too.

TTFN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment